"This is the fastest, easiest way to receive a check. The client goes to our web site, enters check information and within 10 seconds I have the check. The new version now shows you the total amount of checks you have received for the month and year. I was shocked to see how much money we have received using Vcheck. No more 'the check is in the mail'!"S. Gregory, Lipscomb and Pitts Insurance
Special Features of Our Checks by Phone System
Vcheck is absolutely the best system for instantly accepting checks online, by phone, or by fax. It includes a secure online form for your customers to complete, you are instantly notified of new checks via email, and no re-keying of data is required.
Your checks are in ready-to-print PDF format - just print and take to the bank! This system is web-based so all you need is Internet access and a printer.
The $139.95 annual fee is for unlimited use of the system (up to 200 checks per month). There is never a per check, per transaction or discount fee! Pro and Enterprise level systems are available for those processing more than 10 checks per business day.
Upgrade options such as recurring payments, check batch printing, multiple administrators and more are available!
All Vcheck accounts include the Following Features:
There are VIDEO DEMOS of most of the features covered below.
- E-Sign Electronic Signature Capture. This is a FREE option for all accounts. If used, your customers are required to sign the Vcheck submission form using their mouse. Their E-Sign signature is converted to an image and it actually appears on the printed check. This option conforms to all the specifications and requirements of the Congressional E-Sign Act of 2000.
- Optional Service Fee. Now Vcheck can pay for itself! To cover your cost for blank check stock, MICR Toner and your Vcheck account, you now have the option to add a small service or processing fee automatically added to all checks submitted by your customers. See details.
- Free Use of InstantCheckPay.Com. Even if your company doesn't have a website or webmaster to insert links to your customized check form on our secure server, you can simply give your customers your unique company ID and send them to InstantCheckPay.Com. They can easily access your secure online check form from there. This form does NOT use the signature capture feature. However, InstantCheckpayMENTS.com is the same service which is coded TO use the signature capture on the check form.
- Optionally Collect Drivers License Data. With a simple modification to the link you use to call your secure Vcheck submission form, extra required fields will be added to the form for the customer's drivers license number, State and expiration date. This data is saved in the check's details file.
- Custom Form Header Text. You can now have custom text appear at the top of all 3 pages of the check submission process - the check form, the data confirmation page and the final payment receipt. You can change this header text at will via your Merchant Control Panel. See the Easy Customization page for more details.
- Custom Vcheck Forms. The fully responsive Vcheck form your customers use to submit payments can be fully customized including the use of your own banners, colors and styles. See the Easy Customization page for more details.
- Bank ABA Database Check. Your customer's 9-digit routing number is checked for numerical validity, then checked against a database of 25,000 U.S. financial institutions, reducing errors and saving your customer time: the customer's bank name is automatically entered into the check from the database.
- Check Amount Automatically Spelled Out. All your customer has to enter is the numeric amount of the check. That amount is automatically spelled out on the actual check.
- Use of Pre-Forms. The system supports the use of "pre-forms" that can pre-populate most of the fields on the actual check form (such as the customer's data, amount and up to 4 memo fields), and pass other data that is stored along with the check details. This feature may be used to store ordering data, special agreements or any other data that is passed along when the actual check form is called from the pre-form. We provide a special pre-form for the insurance industry, but you can create your own at any time. See the Easy Customization page for more details.
- PDF Printer Alignment. This new feature allows you to adjust the exact placement of both the entire check and/or just the critical MICR line by increments of 1/100th of an inch, insuring proper printing regardless of your printer or version of Adobe Reader. If you are using blank check stock, the system supports two different business size checks and lets you print a negotiable check with two voucher copies - or a single check at the top of the page.
- Send Payment Link. This function will create a link directly into your secure check form. The link may also include the amount and memo field that will be pre-populated on the check. Simply enter in the Check Amount and Memo text and click Create Payment Link.
- Integration with Outside Forms/Carts. The system allows for close integration with existing forms, shopping carts and other processing scripts. (The Vcheck User's Manual has complete details on the options available.)
- Amount and Memo Field Embedding. Vcheck lets you automatically enter a specific amount and memo field text when "pointing" to the form, such as in a link from another Web page or order form. The information you pass to the form cannot be changed by the customer.
- Easy Check Deletion. Delete one check at a time or multiple checks…or all at once.
- Customer Receipt Emails. Your customer receives a confirmation/receipt email when submitting a check, or when a recurring-payment check is created.
- Printed Check Indicator. Once a check PDF is viewed - the PDF icon changes from color to grayscale…you can quickly see if you have processed a check.
- Different "From" Email Address. Specify which email address receives notifications (when a customer leaves a check for you), and use a different address, if you wish, on the customer receipts.
- Display of Your Contact Email and Phone on Receipt Page. To conform to banking regulations, both the receipt page of the check submission process and the receipt email message to a check submitter will contain your designated "Reply To" email address and business hours telephone number.
Upgrade Options for the Basic Account (all are included with a Pro account):
Recurring Payments / Repeat Customers Accept and manage monthly recurring payments. This option also allows you to create random, on demand checks for repeat customers using only the new check number, amount and memo. Additional cost: $49.95 per year.
Multiple Payees Accept checks for multiple payees. Additional cost: $49.95 per year. Copy of business license and phone verification required.
Real-Time Check Verification We have partnered with one of the best check verification services in the country and incorporated their real-time check verification system directly into the Vcheck system. All checks created under your account can now be verified before being accepted, and the built-in Virtual Terminal allows you to verify ANY checks that come into your business. See this page for full details and pricing.
Additional Users/Admins Allows your company to have multiple Admin with unique usernames and passwords, along with different permissions within the system. Additional cost: $49.95 per year.
Custom Email Contents Allows you to have complete control over the subject line and body content of the new check notification and customer receipt emails that are generated. Almost any data field from a transaction may be inserted into customer messages. Additional cost: $49.95 per year.
Check Batching Instead of opening and printing each check file individually, this upgrade allows you to batch any number of new checks together as a single, printable PDF file with 3 different checks per page of check stock. What a time saver! Additional cost: $49.95 per year.
Batch Check Upload ($49.95 per year). *Upload 1 - 10000 checks in .CSV format.
Advanced Reports All accounts include the ability to search for a transaction. Advanced Reporting also gives you the option of downloading details of all search results as a comma delimited text file for easy importing into Excel or any database program. Log viewing of all admin logins and actions performed is also part of this upgrade. Additional cost: $49.95 per year.
Any existing or future Upgrade Option can be added with your initial order, or at any time in the future.
If you still have questions, please see our FAQ page, or use the Click to Call or Live Chat options on the top of the right-side of this page.