"How often does a truly efficient - as advertised - effective and inexpensive product come along? Not very often. But one of my colleagues introduced me to Vcheck after she had been very satisfied with it. Thank goodness she did. I don't often promote businesses or services, but this product actually delivers what it says it will. I was amazed at its comprehensive content and its user friendly capabilities. I highly recommend this product to ANYONE in this industry."N. Walker, American Insurance Professionals, LLC
Simple Version for Website Visitors
We do NOT use tracking cookies. The only session cookie set is used to display plain English version of URLs and page links instead of database versions.
We do NOT use any outside metrics code to track your actions such as Google Analytics or similar.
We do NOT have any ads or ads tracking code in this site.
Bottom line is we actually respect your privacy and take measures to insure that fact.
Simple Version for Our Customers/Merchants
Our revenue consist of only one thing - our service to you. We DO NOT ever try to make additional money off of the data either you or your customers provide while using the service. We NEVER rent, sell, loan, give away or distribute any such data unless required by law enforcement. Your and your customers data is confidential - PERIOD!
Legalese Fine Print Version
Effective March 2, 2020
-- Your privacy is critically important to us.
- Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Vcheck Solutions collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Vcheck Solutions's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Vcheck Solutions's visitors use its website. From time to time, Vcheck Solutions may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Vcheck Solutions also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Vcheck Solutions's websites choose to interact with Vcheck Solutions in ways that require Vcheck Solutions to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Vcheck Solutions gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on all of the websites owned by VcheckSolutions.Com. The policies apply not only to data collected by VcheckSolutions.Com about you as our client, but also to any data collected for you about your customers. The types of personal information collected would include but is not limited to:
Banking Account Information
- The Way We Use Information: We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We use the data submitted by your customers to fulfill the service we provide to you and for no other purpose. We do not send continual unsolicited emails to either our own customers or your customers. We may, on occasion, send email messages to our own customers regarding system upgrades or technical support issues that may effect the services we provide. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without specifically gaining your permission first unless compelled do to do so by law enforcement, regulatory agency or judicial request.
- Our Commitment To Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All online collection of sensitive data is conducted via 256-bit SSL connections. All sensitive data, such as account numbers and related financial information, is encrypted when it is stored on our servers. Additionally, the source code that runs the actual Vcheck system is encrypted on the server.
- Your Customer's Data: As stated above, we use the data submitted by your customers to fulfill the service we provide to you and for no other purpose. Any data collected about your customers on your behalf, in the fulfillment of our services to you, is NOT shared with us or any outside party. We do not access, transfer or view your customer's data unless necessary to do so in the course of a technical support issue. When that becomes necessary, your permission is always obtained before we access your account that would further provide access to your customer's information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Vcheck Solutions discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Vcheck Solutions's behalf or to provide services available at Vcheck Solutions's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Vcheck Solutions's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Vcheck Solutions will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Vcheck Solutions discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Vcheck Solutions believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Vcheck Solutions, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://vchecksolutions.com and have supplied your email address, Vcheck Solutions may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Vcheck Solutions and our products. We primarily use News and Updates Newsletters to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Vcheck Solutions takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Aggregated Statistics
Vcheck Solutions may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Vcheck Solutions may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Vcheck Solutions does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
VcheckSolutions.com and VcheckSupport.com does not use tracking cookies. The only cookie set when you visit our site is a session only cookies to display plain English page links instead of database driven ones.
Those who engage in transactions with Vcheck Solutions – by purchasing Vcheck Solutions's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Vcheck Solutions collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Vcheck Solutions. Vcheck Solutions does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email us at .